Terms and Conditions for Solar Product Dealership
Whenever you enter into an agreement for a dealership with SOLAR WORLD POWER TECHNOLOGY PVT LTD Solar, you need to follow some terms and conditions.
- you have to deposit non refundable security amount to get Franchise license/certificates from our company
- The charges of solar products will depend upon the LPD capacity and will differ with the case to case.
- The prices in the agreement will not include the entry tax, octroi and sales tax.
- It is the dealer who will have to pay for the transportation of material and for insurance also.
- The installation charges are chargeable either to the dealer or the customer itself.
- Dealers will not get any overriding commission when it fails at the task of providing products or services to the said party.
- Solar products are having 5% GST and after the installation of the solar system, 18% GST will be there in the solar system.
- Revision of prices between principal i.e. Inter Solar World and dealer will take place whenever there is a fluctuation in the raw material prices.
- Dealers will have the benefit of deciding the prices of the solar products in their area of dealing. But excessive higher prices will not be acceptable. It must match the agreed prices between SOLAR WORLD POWER TECHNOLOGY PVT LTD Solar World and the dealer.
- The interest of 15 % per annum will be charged for the delay in payment.
- Dealer’s Key Responsibilities
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
List of Documents to be attached here with the franchise application :
|In case of Individual||In case of Organization|
|–||Photograph||–||Organization registration proof|
|–||PAN Card||–||Partnership deed / AOA-MOA|
|–||Address proof||–||PAN card of organization|
|– ITR (last 2 year)||–||Contact person photo|
|–||Blank Cheques||–||Person PAN card|
|–||Person Address Proof|
|– ITR – (last 2 year with balance-|
|sheet and P&L)|
SWPT PVT LTD Dealing Areas
SOLAR WORLD POWER TECHNOLOGY PVT LTD is executing its operations in different part of the country. We are spreading our business web throughout every state. You can apply for the dealership of solar products in these areas.
- Andhra Pradesh
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu and Kashmir
- Madhya Pradesh
- Tamil Nadu
- Uttar Pradesh
- West Bengal
The dealer is a crucial factor in a franchise business. A number of responsibilities will be there on dealer part which he/she needs to perform. Those key responsibilities are
SOLAR WORLD POWER TECHNOLOGY PVT LTD is not held responsible for paying the installation and commission charges. Only installation engineer guidance and support will be there for the dealer.
While grouting the solar panels, the dealer has to take a good care and also must be wise enough to take a valuable decision to place it in a right place. The system must be strong enough to stand against the wind speed of 100 km/hour.
The company will not be responsible to pay in that case when systems are not with standing well against storms.
After sales service will be provided by dealers with the help of company during the system’s warranty period.
The dealer is subjected to submit a sales report every month to Solar World or The report submission must be done within 10 days before month end.
Sub dealer certificate will be issued by only the company, not by the dealer.
Why to become SOLAR WORLD POWER TECHNOLOGY PVT LTD solar energy careplus franchise & be part of future new energy leader & solar energy economy india ?!!
• You will access to using SOLAR WORLD POWER TECHNOLOGY PVT LTD.
• Solar power plant turnkey projects solution.
• Procurement of quality solar products of high efficiency in competitive price.
• Solar PV system maintenance back-up, Erection & installation services full technicians & installers team back-up.
• Marketing Strategy & promotion support.
• Awarding regional leads from SOLAR WORLD POWER TECHNOLOGY PVT LTD.
• Full technical & back-up support.
• Solar systems maintenance back-up from SOLAR WORLD POWER TECHNOLOGY PVT LTD.
• We support in making business proposal if you become our franchisee , and like to start new solar business . Also we will guide you how to operate and mange your business & outlet.
• We provide you training how to design solar project with financial projection.
• We have excellent In-house team of solar power engineers & designers for operation and maintenance of solar power plant.
• Designing, drafting , understanding of systematic representation & technical specification , support for project planning & management for all renewable energy projects designting to execution once you become our franchisee.
• Project Designing help & round –the-clock support team.
• You will get your own account manager for technical support.
• Scope of team support will be solar projects designing , engineering , procurement & Construction , Afterwards operation & Maintenance services of regional solar power plants and solar projects.
• Do you want to start new business related to solar business & renewable energy? Want to get training under our experienced engineers and technical team ?? no idea how to start a solar Businessc?!! Then SOLAR WORLD POWER TECHNOLOGY PVT LTD is your right answer, and the right name to go under highend brand umbrella. Thus to get proper guidance for mutual benefit , and ready to play for paid off account in the market…there you go! Now you have your answer…
• Services for solar configuration base drawings and designing for solar rooftop units & Solar base drawings!
What are the different opportunities in solar panel franchise?
You can become any 5 of these in solar panel business.
• Business Associate
Solar Franchise required space
SOLAR WORLD POWER TECHNOLOGY PVT LTD requires 150 sq ft to 250 sq ft . area. For each company , we recommend to discuss with our franchise team directly.
What are the installation training charges?
The training charges actually depend company to company . Some companies they don’t charge and provide free training. However , you may need to pay extra charges for on spot training and services.
How Does It Work?
1) Get a site survey :-
A team of trained professionals from smart roof will conduct an in-person visit of your house/site to determine the most suitable solar system for your location . Review will include shadow analysis , structure strengthening , any physical changes required and so on.
2) Estimates within 24 hours :-
A technical feasibility report will be provided with the details on the size of solar plant , layout of the solar panels , Key equipment specifications and expected generation month on the month basis. Commercial quotation for the installation and commissioning of the plant will be provided along with the expected timelines and key deliverables.
3) Government subsidy approval : –
Upon getting the concurrence from the client for the technical design of the solar system , smart roof team will arrange for the requisite subsidy approvals from MNRE and other concerned Ministries. Documentation the process of net metering will be completed for solar panel installation.
4) Installation :-
Based on the approved technical design by the client , the smart roof team will install and commission the solar system which will include the civil and mechanical work to fix the solar module structures , mounting the solar panels , installation of inverters along with AC/DC wiring and connections , earthing and configuring the generation monitoring system.
5) Getting started as a franchise :-
One of the key benefits of organizing your business as a franchise is that the assembly of your business will incorporate all the necessary components of an effectively organized business. It’s easy to think “I’ll just hang my shingle” and you’re up and running , but when you start your business as a franchise , you have the benefit of a proven system which includes a road-map for ensuring that your business is organized properly , including ; place of business , brand and branding , CRM customer data system , legal , insurance , licensing , accounting and finance , sales and marketing , customer acquisition , customer follow-up systems , all IT related issues , and more.
6) Prepare For Launch – Organize Your Marketing Activities :-
As you get the final stages of launching your solar energy business , whether as a franchise owner or on your own ; it’s important that you set and schedule a definitive launch date so your local community will know that you have arrived to market and are ready to begin service.
With the date you choose , remember that it’s critical to build excitement around your’ grand opening ‘ . Sprout awareness through an effective and targeting marketing campaign to get the ball rolling and get customers to come to you . Leverage the power of current , innovative online and inbound marketing initiatives and the benefits of consistent brand strategies . Past advertising and marketing approaches required phone book ads and other space-limiting promotions. Now , with modern marketing strategies , businesses can utilize the unlimited space of the internet and its budget-friendly world of opportunities for local content marketing efforts.
You’ve made it ! At the end of step 6 you should be at opening day and announcing the launch of your solar energy business . It’s been quite a journey , but we know that there is still much to be learned and more to do.